UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
- Should be adept at using tools and programs like Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, Sketch, and Zeplin.
- Qualification or certifications in related fields such as Interaction Design, New media design, Architecture, Graphic Design
- Preparing, Generating, Editing & Managing images and graphics for website use.
- Ability to analyze web site and website’s structural content.
- Knowledge of working on the concept, prototyping and experience strategy
- Proposing client’s marketing or informational content into a functional website.
- Skilled to create immersive templates and wireframes of proposed website layout.
- Developing website using HTML or GUI design software.
- Possess hands-on graphic and web design experience.