We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Maintain International Standards in Web Development.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Analytical, Problem Solving, and Decision-Making Skills.
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and CVS.
- Highly Understanding of web security and performance issues.
- Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly.
- The ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects, and rapidly changing priorities while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Teamwork as second nature: strong communication, collaboration, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Strong knowledge of WordPress.
- Should have good experience of working with Custom Theme Development.
- Should have good experience of Theme plugin development.
- Knowledge of web accessibility, Git, CI/CD Must Worked on Elementor/ACF Plugin.
- Should have a good experience of WooCommerce.
- Should have good experience working with Advanced Custom Fields.
- Handling the backend of the website, including database and server integration.
- Designing and developing the website architecture as well as building new features and functionalities.
- An added advantage for SASS.
- Custom Theme Development.
- Theme plugin development.